- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Saturday Morning Conference Series on AI and Law
15 oktober 2022 @ 08:00 - 3 december 2022 @ 17:00
Over the recent years, we have assisted to major AI breakthroughs which impact the fundamental structure of rights as well as the society as a whole.
This four-session conference series addresses the social impact and challenges for the law of Artificial Intelligence as well as the way in which AI impacts the practice and administration of law.
During these conferences, speakers will discuss the intersections between AI, Law and ethics in their respective sectors, including technical aspects of AI, AI and Liability, the use of Artificial Intelligence for Public and Cyber security and AI and Media Law. Each lecture includes a time for discussion with the audience.
Although not mandatory, participants are highly encouraged to attend the introductory conference in order to follow other conference(s).
The Saturday Morning Conference Series’ primary intended audience are senior researchers, policy analysts, lawyers and legal experts, civil servants, members of civil society organisations and AI practitioners, but the programme is also open to (post-)graduate students and PhD researchers from various disciplines.
- Conference 1 – Introduction to AI and Law (15/10/2022)
- Conference 2 – AI and Liability (22/10/2022)
- Conference 3 – Public/Cyber Security and AI (12/11/2022)
- Conference 4 – AI and Media Law (03/12/2022)
Conference 1 (15/10): free of charge
Conference 2 to 4 (22/10 – 12/11 – 03/12):
- 130 euro per module
- 60 euro per module for students, provide copy of student card to CiTiP Admin
This price includes coffee breaks and closing drink
The tool will require you to create an account in order to register if this is your first registration via KU Leuven Faculty of Law
2215 – Polyvalente zaal,
- OVB-Orde Vlaamse Balies: 2 punten per module
- OBFG – Ordre des Barreaux Francophones & Germanophones: 3 points par module
For more information
Please contact Mr. Lucas Pinelli